Earplugs - ISOLATE® MiNi Aluminium
This variant is currently sold out
It's not possible to stop our hearing completely, as we will always hear something through bone conduction vibrations from our skulls. However, using metal instead of foams, plastics or silicone to block sound is more effective across all frequencies. Commonly the muffled effect from an earplug is our reference to an earplug working, with ISOLATE you don't get that, everything just sounds quieter.
- Made from aerospace-grade Aluminium.
- Reduce noise and loud sounds to protect your hearing or for just peace and quiet.
- ISOLATE® MiNi earplugs are unlike any other earplugs as they block direct sound to your ear ca
nal, rather than absorb like foam and plastic alternatives.
- No annoying bass frequencies, days of muffled effect are over.
- Use for Sleeping (blocking snoring!), Travelling, Motorcycling, Motorsport and Music Concerts. (
forshooting we suggest Titanium)
- Replacement EARFOAMS® available.
- ISOLATE® Aluminium SNR 35 - Bass 29 / Mid 32 / High 35
- Weight ISOLATE® MiNi 1.43grams
- Made in England and CE certified to BS EN 352-2-2002
ISOLATE® MiNi Pro Titanium Ear Plugs are slightly denser than the Aluminium, so better at blocking noise, these could be considered the most you can turn off your ear canals ever.
Although ISOLATE® MiNi earplugs are great for sleeping in we do also sell our SLEEEP Earplugs designed for sleeping in.
Not sure which earplugs is for your then read out Earplug Comparision Guide
Inside each packet of ISOLATE® MiNi Earplugs you receive the following:
1 pair of ISOLATE® MiNi Aluminium Earplugs
1 x soft pouch
1 pair of Extra Small Foams
1 pair of Small Foams
1 pair of Medium Foam
There are 3 sizes of foams so you can determine which size foams fit you best.
The best way to determine which is right is to start small and work up. Using a foam that is too large for your ear will only push the earplug further out of the ear canal so it becomes only as good as a cheap foam earplug.
The sweet spot for the earplug to sit is so the foam is gently pushing sideways on your ear canal creating a seal to block outside noise. This can mean the earplugs is sitting slightly further inside your ear canal than other earplug solutions.
Once you know the size of foam you require you can purchase packs of 3 pairs.
The time EARFOAMS last will vary on personal use. We have found using a foam too large will also degrade it quicker. As a rule of thumb we suggest changing your foams monthly or when you see the outer coating starting to tear.
Foams cannot be washed but will sustain being wiped gently with a damp cloth.