Earplugs for sleeping during the day
Introducing Isolate® Ear Plugs by Flare Audio
Isolate® are a new revolutionary alloy metal earplug that works by blocking sound rather than absorbing it like traditional foam and plastic earplugs.
Isolate® ear plugs can help nightshift workers who need to sleep during the day block out unwanted noise.
Are you one of the 3.1 million people in the UK that works a nightshift?
That is a remarkable 1 in 8 of us, so you are not alone when you are trying to sleep during the day.
Night workers cover many industries, from those working in the police force to nurses, doctors and firefighters, plus baristas and retail staff who support our increasingly 24 hour lifestyles.
Those working by night need to sleep by day and noise can be a hindrance to that. Studies at the Surrey Sleep Centre have shown that those working shifts get 1.5 to 2 hours less sleep than those on regular sleep patterns.
It is important to create the right sleeping environment.
Here are some top tips for sleeping in the daytime:
- Fit blackout curtains or wear an eye mask to make your room really dark
- Make your room as quiet as possible, earplugs are a good option for this
- Let others in the house know you’re sleeping so they’re less likely to disturb you
- Keep the room as cool as possible, lower temperatures are best for sleeping
- Limit your caffeine intake a few hours before you plan to sleep
- Avoid alcohol before bed, it might help you fall asleep initially but it generally then leads to a disturbed night
Here at Ear-Plugs we can help to make things quieter so you can get a good nights sleep at any time of the day!
Isolate® Ear Plugs are new revolutionary alloy metal ear plugs that block sound to your ear canal rather than absorbing it in the way traditional foam and plastic versions do.
Blocking sound means that Isolate® Ear Plugs are more efficient at reducing the whole frequency range, whereas absorbing sound as foam and plastic earplugs do, still lets through lower frequencies, which are just as disturbing when you are trying to sleep.
Isolate® Ear Plugs are supplied with foam tips, which are available in three different sizes to suit your ear canals. These tips make them comfortable to wear for long periods of time, such as while sleeping.